Thursday, January 9, 2014

Mom With a Blog

Well, this is weird.

I love reading a good blog. Mainly because they are (usually) short, to the point, and relatable, which is how most of my conversations go these days. Granted, they are for the most part with a 3 year old, and they tend to consist of 'No', 'Stop', 'Don't Touch That', and 'Time to Go Potty!'. So, my big question is: Even though I have a lot to say, Are there others out there (besides my 3 year old) who will enjoy reading what I have to say? ....that is a rhetorical question, please don't answer.

So, here is my shameless shot at blogging. I will commit to 3 months and see if it is all it's cracked up to be. If it doesn't work out, I can blame my husband. This was his idea. My adventure will begin with an intro to me...

Who Am I Anyway?
Daughter of the King. Wife. Mother. Happy Homemaker. Day Sipper.
I could go on, but let's be honest, I wear a lot of hats and adore a lot of things. These titles are the core of who I am. Like, what is a Day Sipper?!? Don't you worry, I will give you spoonfuls of everything. I pinky promise.

I live in a little slice of Texas heaven, McKinney. I have relocated ALOT since college (Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2000! WHOOP!) and my mom likes to joke that my info in her address book is always in pencil. [insert lol here] But I think I will stay here a while; McKinney is one of those places that is fun to discover and relish in. More on that later.

I have been married to the love of my life, my best friend, since August 2009. He's perfect, for me. We have a beautiful, spunky 3 year old, as well as two other incredible young ladies Mr. A blessed me with. They are 15 and 11 and own a big chunk of real estate in my heart. My oldest friend in the world is Harley. This is him (his good side)



Isn't he precious? He's a rescue and our best guess to his age is 10, and we've been a team since he was just a puppy. He's done life with me longer than anyone unrelated to me.

I think I will end my first blog here; Harley is a hard act to follow.

Grace & Blessings,
k

No comments:

Post a Comment